Spend Seven Unforgettable, Action-Packed Days in the Beautiful Jackson Hole, Teton, and Yellowstone Country
2021 Travel Package Dates
Saturday Arrival – Saturday Departure
|June 5 – 12|
|June 12- 19|
|June 19 – 26|
|June 26 – July 3|
|July 3 – 10|
|July 10 – 17|
|July 17 – 24|
|July 24 – 31|
|July 31 – August 7|
|August 7 – 14|
Or Contact Us to Customize Your Travel Dates
Your Travel Package Price
|Adult (single occupancy)||$2645|
|Adult (double occupancy)||$2115|
|Youth 15 – 17 (rooming with parents)||$1509|
|Youth 13 -14 (rooming with parents)||$1485|
|Youth 9 – 12 (rooming with parents)||$1460|
|Children 5-8 (rooming with parents)||$1399|
|Child Age 4 (rooming with parents)||$1358|
*Sale Tax & Gratuity Not Included
—Prices Subject To Change Without Notice—
Families Welcome – Minimum Age of 4 Years Old
Discounts For Large Groups Available!
This Package Includes:
- An Incredible Experience on the Teton Wagon Train and Horse Adventure
- Full Day Bus Tour of Yellowstone National Park, including Old Faithful
- Whitewater and/or Scenic Rafting Trip on the Snake River
- A Ride on the Jackson Hole Stagecoach
- Dinner and Show at the Bar-T-Five Covered Wagon Cookout
- Opportunity to Shop and Explore Jackson Hole including the Jackson Hole Town Shootout
- 4 Nights Accommodations in a Jackson Hole Motel (other 3 nights are with the Teton Wagon Train and Horse Adventure)
FOR RESERVATIONS OR INFORMATIONAL BROCHURES CALL US AT 307-734-6101
Come and Enjoy Our Unbeatable High Quality Customer Service on the Adventure of a Lifetime near Yellowstone National Park!
We would also be happy to assist you in building your own adventure getaway into the beautiful Jackson Hole, Teton, and Yellowstone country
Besides an unforgettable experience on the Teton Wagon Train & Horse Adventure, options include:
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Grand Teton National Park Tours
- Scenic Chair Lift Ride
- Alpine Slide
- Jeep Safaris
- Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Luxury Accommodations
- Airport Shuttles from Salt Lake or Idaho Falls
Reservation and Payment Information
A deposit of $300 per person is required within 10 days after package reservation has been requested.
Final payment is due 30 days prior to Wagon Train departure. If reservation is made less than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment is due in lieu of deposit.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or even personal checks!
Package prices are based upon availability, so it is wise to make your reservations soon.
A minimal service fee of $40 per person will be charged on all cancellations. Cancellations received 30-60 days before the trip are subject to forfeiture of the total deposit. Cancellations received less than 30 days are subject to one-half of total price. Cancellations received less than 15 days will be subject to forfeiture of full price. All deposits and payments can be transferred to a trip the following year.